Re: [greenyes] Recycling Discussion Format

I'd like to add my voice in support of the current greenyes format, with the
same primary exception that Megan Kershner mentioned: a better archive system
that makes it easier to access past postings by topic. So much great info
shouldn't be so hard to identify and retrieve. I also agree with comments made
from time to time about not making postings that are way off even the broad
topic area set out by greenyes. However, I think that is primarily a self
policing issue and occassional friendly reminders by listserve members seem to work
fairly well.

Joan Edwards