Re: [greenyes] Recycling Discussion Format

I like the current format.... The text-only, no attachments allowed,
email version of GreenYes is both accessible by all email users (skilled
and unskilled) and economical to provide and manage. High-tech and
fancy HTML Listservs don't necessarily improve the process. And we
must not lose sight of the goal of the Listserv - real-time, affordable,
pertinent discussions. Is it working? I think it is working quite
well.

I would, however, recommend that serious improvements be made to the
archives, particularly the search functions. I too struggle to find
past discussions.

Megan Kershner
City of Boise, Idaho