[greenyes] more lists

It seems most people belong to a few lists and/or green forums. Is
there a list somewhere for these forums? I admit I can't read every
message in its entirety but some headers grab me and they are helping me
understand green building facility management. The tug of war between
'going green' and man hours is something I have been studying for some
time and I appreciate every post.

If you have time, please email to me your favorite forum or email list.
Thanks very much!

John W. Ralston, Sales Mgr. <mailto:jralston@no.address>
jralston@no.address

SLM Waste & Recycling Services Inc.