[greenyes] source for laminant drink pouches
I am seeking sources for used drink pouches that Koolaid, Tang and Capri-sun come in. I sew them into products like purses and totes. I am interested in gathering empty pouches and reusing them as material to make my bags. Is there a point in the processing of the municipal waste stream where these could be diverted? I could also help set up school collection programs if desired. Is there already a dumpster full of these bags in some recycling program that I could recover and use? Please advise. If anyone has a quantity of clean empty pouches and wants to give them new life as a colorful purse, they can ship them to me at
 Lonny Frye, C/O Vivibags
 2525 Arapahoe Ave, suite E-4, PMB # 149
Boulder, CO 80302
   email  lonny_frye@no.address