Re: [greenyes] source for laminant drink pouches
Lonny,

This has to be one of the most innovative uses of an otherwise useless
post-consumer material that I've seen in quite a while.  I would be
interested in seeing what your product looks like.  Do you have a
website that listserv members can visit?

My hat is off to you, and I only wish I had a truckload of the drink
pouches to send you.

Wayne Turner
Winston-Salem, NC