RE: [greenyes] Recycling evicted from Post Offices
Thanks Johnnie for sharing your message. This is what I said:

"Is there a USPS policy covering recycling at local post offices? We have heard that several post offices have taken out recycling bins in their lobby areas. Please restore those recycling bins as throwing away paper that can be recycled and that will add jobs to our economy is wasteful and contrary to general Post Office policies in support of recycling. Customers will tend to litter junk mail in and around post offices causing blight and increasing Postal services expenses and therefore our costs for your services!

Please quit bowing to inaccurate statements from bulk-mail business that incorrectly connect the public's frustration with the proliferation of catalogs and recycling bins. Please help us all to reduce the burden that waste places on our children for the future."