[greenyes] FW: Moving on ...

From: Pat Franklin [mailto:pfranklin@no.address]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:42 PM
To: Bill Sheehan
Subject: RE: Moving on ...

Dear Bill,

You can be proud of your many accomplishments at the helm of GRRN.  Your
vision and tenacity guided the organization through some rough spots over
the years and we are all better for your work.  I look forward to working
with you as you move into unchartered waters.  I wish you well.  Please keep
in close touch.

Warmest regards,

Pat

Patricia Franklin