[greenyes] Convenience Centers
Can anyone provide me with some information on publicly owned convenience
drop-off centers?  Specifically, I'm looking for a County that operates a
public drop-off for appliances, tires, yardwaste, recyclables, computers,
etc. . . . .   It's ok if it also takes HHW, but because of cost issues that
might be a whole other can of worms.

Looking for information on usage rates compared with population, costs to
build and operate, etc.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Aluotto
Manager,
Hamilton County Solid Waste District
250 William Howard Taft
Cincinnati, OH  45219
513-946-7719 phone
513-946-7779 fax
www.hcdoes.org

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original e-mail message.