From: Bill Michel <bmichel@no.address>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:10:03 -0700
Subject: Proposed Regulations on reducing diesel in Govt vehicles

Dear Ms. Chen, {Californai Air Resources Board}

I have recently become aware of
the Air Resources Board proceedings concerning proposed
regulations dealing with particulate emissions from publicaly and
privated owned and operated garbage trucks.

In my cursory examination of the staff report, I see no mention
of biodiesel.

Can you tell me if this technology has, in fact, been considered,
and where in the documents I might find reference to it, if it has?

Yours truly,

Bill Michel
Transportation Chair
Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter