[greenyes] Garbage Crossing Into Other Countries
The study I am doing is on msw crossing countries borders it is easy to find information on haz waste but hard to find about garbage also I am not a waste exporter just a student trying to make a grade , at times I wish I had never chose this subject but I find it intresting and find that so many people think I am a waste trader , just a student from UCLA Thanks Keith McDonald I think Green Yes is a great Site keep up the good work everone.