[GreenYes] gypsum drywall
Recently I received a call from a contractor working on a green
construction project and he was asking about gypsum drywall recycling.
The only idea I could think of was taking the material to a commercial
composter.  Are there other ways to recycle gypsum?

Brian Pugh
Waste Reduction Coordinator
Fayetteville Solid Waste and Recycling