[GreenYes] wooden crates
Chris, came close to meeting you several times at the National Recycling Coalition in Austin this year.  Every time I walked by you were away from your booth.  Maybe next time.

My company is now taking all the wood waste from a large local company to recycle it and keep it out of the landfills.  I've addressed this room once before about this but got little response (althought that response WAS appreciated).  I have an abundance of once-used wooden crates of a variety of sizes.  Like 2 x 2 x 2 to the size of a shed.  I tried contacting vermicomposters to no avail.

Anyone out there know of any uses for crates?  They are in pristine condition, and we would hate to turn them into mulch (landfilling is NOT an option).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jean Ann Holt
Senior Project Manager, Recycling Division
Image Microsystems, Inc.
512-531-6602 voice
512-339-9592 fax

Confidentiality Warning: The content of this transmission is confidential information intended only for the addressee. All other recipients are prohibited from disclosing, copying, using, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.