[GreenYes] Electronics recycling in Montana
Hey Christine, how are you?  A little FYI, I know of an electronics recycling firm which happens to be the 3rd largest in the US, it's one that I've seen several articles on.  They seem to be a little different than the 2 places you mentioned in your email.  Unlike using prison labor like Unicor, InterconRecycling.com employees law abiding citizens and specializes in a complete de-manufacturing process unlike DMC's shred operation that really just converts the product to another form of waste to find a home for in some other country.  Intercon has been in business under the same name for over 10 years and is headquartered in Chicago with a 125,000 square foot facility.  InterconRecycling.com or InterconSolutions.com has locations worldwide and deals with many large fortune 500 companies and government agencies.  They seem to have a unique positioning in the obsolete electronics recycling industry.  As you can tell, I'm a big believer in what they provide, and how they provide it, and they're my personal recommendation...

Steve G. Jarrett
V.P. of Sales & Marketing
Clothes Made From Scrap, Inc.
6461 Conroy Road, Suite 906
Orlando, FL 32835
Direct Phone: (407) 578-8910
Direct Fax: (407) 445-8952
www.ClothesMadeFromScrap.com
"Complete The Circle"

*** Don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk, by utilizing clothing and accessories made from 100% recycled content!