[GreenYes] Recycling cars
Hello everyone,

Names Brando Ray. New member. I'm glad such a forum exists. Just curious if
anyone in this forum might happen to have a great knowledge about recycling
vehicles. Every place I've searched thus far only excepts whole vehicles that
are in fair condition. Are there any companies or organizations out there
that will except pieced apart vehicles that do not operate? Any guidance on
this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Brando Ray