[GreenYes] Grocery Bags
I received the following request and don't have the exact stats he's looking
for. Do others? -- "I'm looking for a study done on or information leading
to clear statistics on the cost of a traditional brown paper bag, what it
costs to recycle that bag, and how much money is saved if the consumer is
convinced to reuse that bag at the store of purchase. I am putting together
a presentation to encourage the grocery store I work at to return 5 cents
for every bag that is returned and reused.  Thank you." Rome Lingenfelter
(You can answer direct to gypsywind71@yahoo.com.)

Thanks,
Susan Kinsella
Conservatree