[GreenYes] Where does your used water go? Posters
Sorry for cross-postings

Hello All -

RCAP did some cool posters and book covers that would be great for schools.
Our "Where does your used water go?" poster shows water coming from a pipe
creating a river with words flowing downstream...sink water, toilet water,
bath water....art work shows farmers, houses, someone fishing, etc. (Sorry I
don't have a pdf version handy).  They are colorful and informative. They
were produced with EPA Office of Water funding. Our 1/800 number appears at
the bottom, "call 1-800-321-RCAP to find out."

Please let me know if you would like copies - we have many to give away. I'd
prefer bulk orders to mailing them out individually, but also let me know if
anyone has a list of teachers/educators that I could send them to as well.

Thanks so much,

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program