Re: [GreenYes] Recycled Paper Coop - Great prices on recycled paper
thanks for the paper link...another great recycled
paper company is one out of montana called treecycle.

i've found them very knowledgeable about the issues
and able to get exactly the kind of 100% pcr paper i
needed in a variety of colors and weights.

www.treecycle.com

cheers,
melissa terry
sustainable environment educator
city of fayetteville
fayetteville, arkansas

p.s. and thanks everybody for the variable rate
structure advice!