[GreenYes] Paper egg cartons
Van,
I don't know about the recycling/health bit of your question, but I recently
came across a very interesting reuse of paper egg cartons. In a bar in
Istanbul, the management had affixed literally hundreds of cartons to the
ceiling both as a trendy interior decor idea (that would be "decor" with a
trendy little accent) and as added insulation. It looked very cool, indeed.
I've thought of doing something similar with either egg cartons or styrofoam
cups in our non-heated warehouse. I wonder, though, if using styrofoam in
this way and in such great quantity would cause any off-gassing issues.....
anyone know if I should nix the styrofoam idea and stick with paper egg
cartons?
Peace,
Valerie