RE: [GreenYes] Two great websites
Thank You Brad

I had already been to Earth 911,unfortunately at this stage they do not really
offer much information on Australia as they are focussing on North America and
Canada,though I did express an interest in their partnership scheme for
Australia .

>If you type in your zipcode it will tell you where you can recycle most
products in your area.

I tested it out with 90210,the only zip code I can remember for USA

checked out the Beverly Hills drop off centre,if only Launceston had such good
facilities.

Perhaps you might like to take action to support my campaign for community
drop off centres by emailing the Launceston City Council.

Full details at: Idealist.org:PUBLIC PLACE RECYCLING

                 http://www.idealist.org/en/campaigns/75151/286

while I go and check out The Center for a New American Dream
                         http://www.newdream.org