RE:[GreenYes] New York Times today - NY Revisits Idea of Incineration -- My 5-ce
Once again If you are going to talk recycling you also need to talk marketing of who will buy the stuff.  That is the only thing Bloomberg understands is marketing.

Bruce Arkwright,Jr.
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com