Re: [GreenYes] Curbside Collection of Glass
Jeff, I've been puzzling over this and wondering if you could clarify
something.
Is the $18 - $68 savings based a hypothetical "100% recycled content" glass
container? Or does the *range* reflect different percentages of cullet in
the batch?

(I would look this up, but you'd save me time if you know it!)

H.