[GreenYes] Market Rates for Recycling Services
Can anyone direct me to a market rate (in San Francisco, preferrably) for
commercial recycling services? I need to provide an estimate for the value
of the free recycling that we provide to commercial accounts in a specific
area, and the big waste management companies won't give me any info when I
call. OR, does anyone have any suggestions on another way to develop a
similar value estimate other than listing our costs (which are very
comingled with other programs and tough to extract). Please reply directly
to me at vcarey@ecosfcc.org and cc the list. Thank you in advance.
Peace,

Valerie

"It is a short story indeed that has only two sides."