Re: [GreenYes] Needed: Salvage Referrals
Ilana Gauss wrote:

"Does anyone know of a national company that will do salvage in a
number of different geographical locations?"

By salvage, I assume you mean building deconstruction?? In
Boulder, a good place to start would be Resource 2000. It's a
program of the Boulder Energy Conservation Center. They run a used
building materials yard. You can reach them at 1-303-441-4367.

Another resource would be the Used Building Materials Association
membership list. They're at:
1096 Queen Street, Suite 126
Halifax Nova Scotia
Canada B3T 2B6
Toll Free: 877-221-8262
Tel: 902-429-3302
Fax: 902-425-6795
Contact: Sue Lankisch

and can be found on the web with a simple search.

David Wollner

> Does anyone know of a national company that will do salvage in a
number of different geographical locations?

> Also needed:  contact info for people who would know about local
salvage operations in these areas: