[GreenYes] Construction debris recycling
Mike,

You inquired about BMP's for recycling at construction sites. I have some
resources that may be helpful. Go to my website:
http://www.bae.ncsu.edu/people/faculty/sherman and click on "Publications" then
scroll to "Managing Construction and Demolition Debris: A Guide For Builders,
Developers, and Contractors."  You'll be able to download a pdf  factsheet
describing how to reduce, reuse and recycle scrap materials.  I kept it brief
and simple so that it would be more likely to be read by these busy
professionals.

I also produced a video, "Don't Trash It! Reducing Residential Construction
Debris" that offers tips for construction workers on how to reduce, reuse and
recycle. The video contains English and Spanish versions that are 12-minutes
each.  If you're interested in the video, let me know and I'll tell you how to
order it.  BTW, I'll be out of the office until next Monday.

Regards,

Rhonda Sherman
Biological & Agricultural Engineering Department
N. C. State University, Box 7625
Raleigh, NC  27695-7625
Phone 919/515-6770; Fax 919/515-6772
E-mail: sherman@unity.ncsu.edu