RE: [GreenYes] Should we do glass curbside
I understand that Sweden has negotiated a 'voluntary phase-out' with industries that choose PVC packaging for their products. I heard this by word of mouth from a reliable source (in the plastics industry). Could be a good model.

The appeal of PVC, as I understand it, is that it is possible to do smaller runs economically with this resin for some reason, making it more appealing than PVC to small companies.

H.