From: "Bruce,Jr E Arkwright" <a-bruiexjr@lycos.com>
To: <greenyes@grrn.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:19 PM
Subject: RE:[GreenYes] Should we do glass curbside

> John Reindl,  What we need to do is to make sure there is a market for
recyclables THAT adds value the the products.   We are wasting time and
efford if no one is buying it.  We need to work not only on to recycle but
marketing the using it.  WE need to because that WE know the value of it but
does the world know?  This forum is concentrating on the recycle portion and
not the use of or value of recyclables, WE have to have both.