[GreenYes] [greenyes] Conservatree Listening Study Question 4

Thanks very much to those of you who responded to our Listening Study Questions 1-3!

As a quick reminder, I will be sending questions to this listserv once a week for the next several weeks as part of Conservatree's Environmental Paper Industry Listening Study (you can read more about the study at http://www.conservatree.com/learn/ListenSnapshot/Listen.shtml or http://www.papercoalition.org/survey.html.)

You can respond to the listserv as a whole if you’re interested in dialogue, or to me personally (rpc@econet.org) if you’d rather.  Please let us know if we can use your name or organization name in our report.

Question 4:

4)  What are the benefits or detriments of using tree fiber in paper?  Is there an optimal amount of tree fiber that should go into paper?

Again, when you respond, please let us know if we can use your name or organization name in our report.

Thank you for your time.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Darby Hoover                          rpc@econet.org
Executive Director                 www.papercoalition.org
Recycled Paper Coalition