From: owner-greenyes@grrn.org [mailto:owner-greenyes@grrn.org]On Behalf Of
Amy Perlmutter
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 4:24 PM
To: Terence Seymour
Cc: Anne Morse; greenyes@grrn.org; Amy Perlmutter
Subject: RE: [GreenYes] glass

I don't know what message you are referring to? I have no idea why it had 2
footers. I guess that will have to remain one of the great mysteries of
life.

At 09:15 AM 03/14/2002 +1100, Terence  Seymour wrote:
>This message had 2 footers   WHY?

Amy Perlmutter
Executive Director
Chelsea Center for Recycling and
Economic Development
University of Massachusetts
80 Everett Ave, Suite 221 (!!PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS EFFECTIVE JULY 12,
2001!!)
Chelsea, MA 02150
617-887-2300/fax 617-887-0399
visit our web site at www.chelseacenter.org