Re: [GreenYes] glass recovery from commingled curbside program
Hi Michele,

You're a brave woman to say this ... and it makes me wonder if its true?
Can anyone out there make a "compelling environmental reason" to collect
curbside glass?   The key statement here is "curbside" as opposed to
recycling glass through drop-off centers.

Eric Lombardi
EcoCycle

--
ÐÏࡱá