Re: [GreenYes] green goods
People do not know what is out there available. As in how can they can buy it if it is not in SEARS or HOME DEPOT type of thing going on.  One of the things I highly urge your copmpany, organization, or self is to donate a subscribtion of a magazine to your local library.  Not only will it get the info out, it will get your name out into the public because there will be a lable on it stating that you donated the article.
One magazine I donated was EnvironmentDesign+Contruction (www.EDCmag.com), they even have a Resource book of 1500 products items I am going to donate, another is Home Power Magazine (www.homepower.com).

We need to push both consumtion of recycled items as well as recycling.

Bruce Arkwright,Jr.
EESS

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com