RE:[GreenYes] Rain barrel water collection
You do not use it for drinking unless you filter it with Carbon,etc....  you use it for your garden, your super green grass, flushing your toilet, washing your car etc....Why do we need drinkable water that you PAID tax dollars to clean with (or lower your water table if you have a well) just to flush our SHIT down the drain. Very house and building in America should be practicing this but being Rich and Powerful we American do not want or need to be so inconvenanced,  Even thou there is a shortage of freash clean water.

Bruce Arkwright,Jr.
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com