Re: [GreenYes] Biogas from trash
On 25 Feb 2002 at 11:13, Bruce,Jr E Arkwright wrote:

> Here is an interesting article on biogas.
>    --Bruce Arkwright, Jr
>      Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society

> Portable Energy Plants to Convert Garbage to Energy in South Africa
> http://www.solaraccess.com/news/story.jsp?storyid=1514

Hello everybody...

as you can expect, many of us are up in arms about this proposed venture - we are
also trying to find out where else this particular company is operating, so we can
research the local impacts of their current operations... would anyone know about a
company called Kwikpower, ostensibly a USA company, but based in the UK? All we
know for sure is that they are based in the UK - the USA ownership might not be
accurate..

thanx in advance!

Muna