RE:[GreenYes] Of all places, Hawai'i deserves a bottle bill
You got to be kidden me they are only now thinking about recycling on the BIG KAHUNA, the land of paradice, The Hoola Hoola State?  I know America is backwards thinking but this gets under my skin.
       SOLUTE-----  TRASH U.S.A

Bruce Arkwright, JR
Erie's Efficienicy & Solar Society

Go Get It!
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Lycos Greetings
http://greetings.lycos.com