[GreenYes] BEWARE THE "ALL PLASTIC BOTTLES" LISTSERV!
Hello Everyone:

I got put on to this listserv without my knowledge/permission & I'm guessing
some of you out there may have also.

I got within a two day period over 112 messages which shut down my email
server.

That would drive anyone insane, but for a small business that is tantamount
to obstruction of commerce.

They will hear from me and I am warning others on other listservs.

I have copied the original email I received, below, to alert others.
-Stephanie
On 2/6/02 1:33 PM, "All Plastic Bottles"
<allplasticbottles@lists.plastics.org> wrote:

> Partners Launch New Web Site to Increase Recycling of Plastic Bottles
>
>  Welcome to www.allplasticbottles.org <http://www.allplasticbottles.org/> , a
> new, educational Web site providing valuable information to communities
> interested in collecting 'all plastic bottles' for recycling!  We invite you
> to browse our Web site, order any of the documents free-of-charge or contact a
> recycling manager listed in the Contact Your Peers section to determine if
> collecting all plastic bottles is right for your community.   Please revisit
> www.allplasticbottles.org <http://www.allplasticbottles.org/> often as we will
> be adding new outreach resources periodically.
>
> Web site sponsored by the following coalition partners:
> American Plastics Council (APC)
> Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers (APR)
> Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA)
> International Bottled Water Association (IBWA)
> National Soft Drink Association (NSDA)
> National Association for PET Container Resources (NAPCOR)
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to allplasticbottles as:
> ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com
> leave-allplasticbottles-9959I@lists.plastics.org You are currently subscribed
> to allplasticbottles as: ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

> leave-allplasticbottles-9959I@lists.plastics.org
>
> You are currently subscribed to allplasticbottles as:
> ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

> leave-allplasticbottles-9959I@lists.plastics.org

              Stephanie C. Davis
       WASTE REDUCTION REMEDIESSM
                510/527-8864
  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

On Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays I can regularly be found at :

      Sutter Delta Medical Center
Quality Management / Infection Control
3901 Lone Tree Way,  Antioch, CA 94509
           DavisSt@sutterhealth.org
phone:      925-756-1118      fax:     925-779-3044

 Where I am the Infection Control Manager,
         work which is separate from WRR
 "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please."
 Mark Twain, 1835-1910