[GreenYes] EPA Office of Environmental Education
Hi all:  Thanks for the feedback on my query about the EPA Office of
Environmental Education, discontinued in the Bush budget proposal.  As things
stand in Congress now, don't be surprised if this discontinuation doesn't
come about.  According to answers I received, this office served more of an
educational funding unit (passing out grants etc.) than an environmental
education office.  This could and probably will be done by another arm of EPA
in the future or through an environmental organization funded in part by EPA.

John Waddell
KJWB Publications Inc./Refuse News