Re: [GreenYes] Green procurement resources needed
Look for resources entitled: Environmental Supply Chain Management or
Environmentally Preferred Purchasing on the internet.  Also, US EPA came out
with a publicaiton entitled: "State and Local Government Pioneers, How State
and Local Governments Are Implementing Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
Practices" (you can request a copy) and finally check on the website of The
Center for a New American Dream (http://www.newdream.org/).

Good luck,
Susan

--