Re: [GreenYes] recycled plastic bycicles
Ok, everybody is talking about this, so I'll try to explain myself a little
bit better:

I have a discipline that is called "Industrial Ecology" and my professor
gave me a project that counts about 80% of my grade, for installing a
company here in Portugal to implant a network of free bicycles, made out of
recycled plastic, for the people of Lisbon to use, freeing the city of it's
car problem ( and believe me, I use public transport everyday to go to
college and I fell sick when I look outside the window of the bus and I see
lots and lots of cars with only one person in it ). This project has a lot
of components ( economy, marketing and publicity,solid waste management,
etc...) and one of these components it's the bicycle itself. Since we don't
have anybody working in some kind of project related, here in Portugal, I've
turned to the web, to search for technical specifications about the bicycle
itself ( kind what type of recycled plastic would fit something like this,
or how much plastic would be necessary to make the stucture of the bicycle).
In my search, I've come across this excellent mailing list, and I thought
that probably I would receive help from you out there :) .
I think that now the problem is better explained. Pardon me for my english,
ok?

thanks!

Inês