Re: [GreenYes] Plastic-Coated Cartons
Van,
I have the same frustration...I started putting the
square box soy milk containers in my worm bin
"thinking what a good boy I am" and when the worms got
done munching I had all this thin plastic film in the
bin (harrumph).  I found the same thing with the
WildWood soy milk container (like standard milk) when
I stopped purchasing the box type.  At this point curb
side pick up in Seattle picks up both the box type and
standard milk cartons.  I no longer purchase the box
type and just by WildWood.   To answer your next
question about what is ultimately done with them I
don't know.  I would also like to know if my efforts
are just a waist of time.

Glen
Seattle, Wa