Re: [GreenYes] regarding A TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES
Dear Gretchen..

Your very gracious and honest apology is more than accepted by all, I am
sure... although we all appreciate the problems of inappropraite e-mails
and many off topic posts, do bear with those who wish to reach out in
times of trouble...

Thank you for your message.. many blessings to you and yours..

with kind regards
Muna