[GreenYes] Job Opening: SW&R Director/Administrator
Please respond **directly** to Melissa Terry below...
______________________________________

The City of Fayetteville, Arkansas is currently
recruiting a director/administrator for our
progressive solid waste and recycling division.
Contrary to popular belief, we do not sautee roadkill
or use the pony express in the ozarks...our city has a
vision of creating a sustainable community with
minimum waste, maximum recycling and reuse, a green
business alliance and sustainable purchasing
practices.

Duties include marketing recycled materials,
coordinating budget reports, recruiting recycled
products manufacturers to our industrial park
and leading the way to sustainable community
development. we are also on the verge of expanding
current programs into volume-based cart collection,
apartment/commercial/restaurant recycling, regional
composting facility.

people skills and staff mojo management are a must!
competitive salary relative to experience offered --
we want to hire someone who can take these ideas and
hit the ground running!

If you or anyone you know is interested in a
relocation
to a beautiful ozark community within driving distance
of 4 rivers, the ozark mountains and ouchita
mountains, please pass this on.

inquiries may be directed to:

melissa terry (melissaterry@yahoo.com)
city of fayetteville