Re: [GreenYes] Pepsi & Recycled Content
Here's my .02 for what it's worth:

Corporations love to deflect negative attention: "why are you yelling at us
when so-and-so is even worse?" We should not need to justify that a company
is the worst or the most important or the most egregious in an industry in
order to go after it. We make our strategic decisions based upon our
assessment of the situation -- perhaps because a company is egregious, or
perhaps because they make a good target -- not upon the companies' wishes.
If Coke is a bad player, saying that Pepsi is worse doesn't get them off
the hook.

Neil