[GreenYes] Small business recycling
Title: Small business recycling

I was wondering if anyone had any good information on office recycling.  Currently, I am the only one (out of 30 employees) who recycles paper.  Everyone else throws it in the trash, including my boss.

We do recycle cardboard, but I was wondering if anyone had any good resources I could check into.

I was giving my boss a hard time about recycling and he said that I could be 'in charge' of the company recycling program.  I believe it was half in jest, but I'm sure if I could come up w/ something reasonable, I might get a couple more people to recycle.

Thanks!