[GRRN] Small business recycling
I'm happy to offer you a copy of our document "How to Recover Paper for
Recycling" - but I'll need your mailing address.  You can also check out our
website at:  www.afandpa.org.

In addition, you may want to check out the U.S. Conference of Mayors.  They
offer two documents: "Office Paper Recycling Guide" and "Recycling at Work: Make
it your Business".  You can call them at:  202/861-6674 or check out their
website at:  www.usmayors.org/USCM/recycle/

Lastly, EPA has a document: "Office Paper Recycling: An Implementation Manual".
You can download this document from the epa website: www.epa.gov/oswer  - do a
search with the title and it should come up.  Or, you can get a hard copy by
contacting the RCRA hotline:
800/424-9346.

Please contact me directly if you have any specific questions.

Sincerely,

Christine

Manager, Fiber Recovery and Utilization
American Forest and Paper Association