[GreenYes] Re: Greening the Deserts to Save Civilization

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Greening the Deserts to Save Civilization

Thanks for sharing that Tim.  This is the kind of thing I like to
write about too.  I discovered a slidehsow about Kibbutz Lotan Center
for Creative Ecology where permaculture is being practiced.

http://www.slideshare.net/edenvardy/permaculture-in-the-desert-presentation

There is a product call Watercone that can be used for desalination of
water through condensation.  It is made of Poly Carbonate material
though which is no longer encouraged to be used for storing water.
You can view pictures and details about it at the following link:

http://www.watercone.com/product.html

I hope this helps.

Nancy
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com/