[GreenYes] Re: FW: Composting Education for middle-schoolers

Title: [GreenYes] Re: FW: Composting Education for middle-schoolers

There is a broken link to "The Great Plant Escape":

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/gpe/gpe.html

Don't let the students miss this one.  They can help Detective LePlant
find clues that will uncover the importance of plants in their life.
Should be a fun way to appreciate plants.

Thks again, Aysegül, for sharing all these great site.  From link to
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzTTQ4IWC8, I found link to
one posted by Kitchen Gardeners International

How to make compost
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKlauRA7ugI

Nancy