[GreenYes] Re: waste program experiments?

Thanks for sharing that, Jan.  That a lot of reports complied and they should provide inspiration for innovation towards green living.

I managed to create a dog poo scoop out of mineral water bottle based on the reasons Victorian Litter Action Alliance have provided as to why dog owners may not pick up after their pet.

However, I feel that reports should be done in such a way that it will ease reading.  I do mine in table form and you can see an example at the following link:

http://greenbeings.netfirms.com/poo.htm

On one column I note the reasons "Why Dog Owners May Not Pick Up After Their Pet" and in the next column I note solution to each of the problem stated.  I call that "table talk" with Mama MIA (Mama motivated into action).

I will find time to read your reports.

Nancy
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com