From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of Dan Weisenbach
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 7:45 AM
To: 'greenyes'
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: Recycling by mail

I have been exploring a ship-in/mail-in program for material as well. One
concern is getting messy, smelly, yucky stuff contaminated with food
residue.
I can put in a plastics grinder/granulator but I don't have the space nor do
we have funding for a wash-line. I'm seeking clean, injection molded
polypropylene (PP-#5) such as jar lids, PP caps, PP cups, storage
containers, other rarely accepted PP recyclables, which we can use to mold
our funnels, spouts, and other products.
Does anyone have a clue about the cooperation level in requesting "clean"
recyclables or any experiences to help gauge the potential volume of such a
program?

Dan Weisenbach
Weisenbach Recycled Products
437 Holtzman Ave., Columbus OH 43205   USA
www.RecycledProducts.com
direct:  614-251-8444
main line:  614-251-8585
fax:  614-251-8440