[GreenYes] Re: Recycling by mail

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Recycling by mail

I have been exploring a ship-in/mail-in program for material as well. One concern is getting messy, smelly, yucky stuff contaminated with food residue.
I can put in a plastics grinder/granulator but I don't have the space nor do we have funding for a wash-line. I'm seeking clean, injection molded polypropylene (PP-#5) such as jar lids, PP caps, PP cups, storage containers, other rarely accepted PP recyclables, which we can use to mold our funnels, spouts, and other products.
Does anyone have a clue about the cooperation level in requesting "clean" recyclables or any experiences to help gauge the potential volume of such a program?

Dan Weisenbach
Weisenbach Recycled Products
437 Holtzman Ave., Columbus OH 43205   USA
www.RecycledProducts.com
direct:  614-251-8444
main line:  614-251-8585
fax:  614-251-8440