[GreenYes] List Housekeeping

Dear GreenYes members,

At almost 900 members, we are now at the highest count we have ever
been. Congratulations, GreenYes!

As Earth Day spins closer, some of our newer members may be tempted to
post advertisements for their commercial green or environmental
endeavors. For the benefit of all our members, commercial
advertisement is not allowed.

Related recycling and zero-waste job postings are allowed. Thank you
for your cooperation.

Please remember to read the netiquette and faq pages found here before
posting:
http://greenyes.grrn.org

Happy Earth Day,

Chris