[GreenYes] Re: Mouth Smaller at Neck - Why?

I think I remember reading once that it has something to do with sorting
equipment like you suggested although to my knowledge that is incorrect.

The bottles are blow molded and the butter tubs and other non bottle plastic
are injection molded. Because they melt at a different temperature than
each other...That is why most always the programs will only accept #1 and 2
bottles/jars (narrow necks) but not tubs, trays, etc.

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street
York, PA 17403
717-845-8697
1-800-641-1117
stevew@no.address
www.greenlinepaper.com
Close the loop: recycling works when we buy recycled.